- 2 tsp oil , toasted sesame
- 6 oz beef , sirloin , trimmed of fat and very thinly sliced
- ½ tsp red chill pepper paste
- 3 cups bok choy , sliced
- 1 clove garlic , minced
- 1 ½ tsp soy sauce , reduced –sodium
- 1 tsp sesame seeds, toasted
- In a large non-stick skillet heat 1 teaspoon of the sesame oil over medium –high heat
- Cook and stir beef and chili paste in hot oil about 3 minutes or until beef is desired doneness. Remove skillet from heat
- Reduce heat to medium. Remove beef from skillet with a slotted spoon, reserving liquid in skillet; keep beef warm.
- Add stir for 2 to 3 minutes or until bok choy is crisp- tender.
- Transfer to serving dish. Top with warm beef mixture.
- Drizzle with soy sauce and sprinkle wit toasted sesame seeds.