I LOVE THE FALL! Leaves falling, Pumpkin EVERYTHING and of course HALLOWEEN! Dressing up is so fun but Halloween is also the beginning of the overindulging-binge eating holidays! So when I find a delicious, themed and HEALTHY treat, I am more than excited to SHARE! I hope you enjoy this as much as I do!!
Bloody Halloween Dessert
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon rice syrup
- 1 cup + ¾ cup (150g + 100g) vegan baking chocolate (or chocolate chips)
- Heat the frozen raspberries in a small pot on medium-high heat until soft, mash the raspberries until there are no large chunks anymore & add the rice syrup. Give it a mix and set aside to cool.
- In a double boiler, melt 1 cup of the chocolate. Meanwhile place 8 muffin liners in a muffin pan.
- Place about 1½ teaspoon of melted chocolate in the muffin liners and tilt them, so the chocolate spreads to the sides. Repeat for all the muffin liners and place it into the fridge for a few minutes (until the chocolate hardens).
- Melt ¾ cup of vegan chocolate in the double boiler. Meanwhile add about a teaspoon of the raspberry filling into the chocolate coated muffin liners (place it in the middle). Once the chocolate has melted, pour it over the raspberry filling. Tilt it a bit so the top is covered with the chocolate completely. Let it harden in the fridge for about 5 minutes.
- Once the chocolate is hard, carefully remove the cupcake liners and enjoy.
Thank you to Elephantastic Vegan for this yummy recipe!