- large whole wheat pizza dough shell
- 4 slices cooked and crumbled turkey bacon
- 1 cup low fat mozzarella cheese
- 3 medium egg whites
- 3 medium egg (with yolks)
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp dried oregano or basil
- Preheat oven to 425 , spray a cookie sheet
- Roll out dough an a floured board to the same size as your cookie sheet and transfer to the sheet, making sure to forma lip on the crust all around
- Brush the dough with olive oil
- Sprinkle turkey bacon over crust , then add a layer of cheese
- Meanwhile , in a mixing bowl , combine eggs, egg whites , salt, oregano and black pepper.
- Carefully pour over cheese layer.
- Bake for 14 mins or until crust is golden brown
- Let sit for 3-4 mins before serving