- 2 small sweet potatoes , scrubbed and pieced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tdsp minced fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1 tbsp minced fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 4-6 oz Alaskan halibut steaks
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper , seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 bunch mustard greens(about ½ pound) trimmed , rinsed , and chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Bake the potatoes until soft , about 45 minutes
- Combine the paprika , oregano , thyme, cayenne and salt in a small bowl
- Piece the halibut on a plate and sprinkle with the seasoning to coat the fish well.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of the olive oil in a skillet add the peppers and mustard greens and saute on medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add the remaining teaspoon of olive oil and the halibut. Saute over medium heat for 3 to 4 minute on each side until browned and cooked through.
- Serve the fish and vegetables with a sweet potato.