- 2 large chicken breasts boneless and skinless
- 1(12 oz) jar of clean salsa (clean= no sugar added , just , pure , simple ingredients)
- 4 small raw zucchini , halved , quartered, then sliced (shredding works too)
- ¼ medium , fresh pineapple
- Turn on a crock pot to the low setting and put in the chicken and salsa .
- Cook for about 4-6 hours . cook pots vary , so base the time on that . The chicken should pull apart easily with a fork when finished.
- Shred the chicken using two forks and mix raw zucchini and fresh pineapple.
- Minimum crock pot size : 5 quarts