- -1 medium egg
- -3 tbsp lemon juice
- -1/3 cup whole wheat four
- -1/8 tsp garlic powder
- -1/8 tsp paprika
- -4 pieces chicken breast
- -3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- -1 ½ tsp chicken bouillon
- -1/2 cup hot water
- -1 tbsp capers
- Combine egg and 1 table spoon lemon juice in a small bowl;beat well.
- Combine flour,garlic powder and paprika in a small bowl;stir well
- Pound each chicken breast between two sheets of waxed paper until uniform in thickness.about ¼ inch thick is best.
Dip chicken in egg mixture; dredge in flour mixture. Brown chicken in olive oil in s large skillet over medium high heat 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Dissolve bouillon granules in hot water;add bouillon mixture and 2 table spoons lemon juice to skillet.bring to boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Garnish with capers and lemon wheels if desired.