- 1/2 pound lean ground sirloin
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 tsp chilli paste
- 1/4 tsp hot chilli oil
- 1/4 tsp sesame oil
- Iceberg lettuce leaves, crisped in ice water
- 3 cups coleslaw
- 1/2 cup green onion, sliced
- In skillet over medium high heat sauté ground sirloin and garlic; remove from heat and add teriyaki sauce, say sauce, chilli paste, hot chilli oil and sesame oil; taste for seasoning. This can be made ahead, cooled, covered and refrigerated. Reheated.
- When ready to serve reheat the beef mixture; put drained lettuce leaves on a serving platter; put coleslaw in a bowl with serving tongs; put onions in a small bowl their taste.
- Serve with sliced fresh tomatoes and cucumbers.