- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 8 oz. salmon
- 1 C. snow peas, sliced into thin strips
- 1 carrot, sliced into rounds
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced
- 2 tbsp. grated ginger
- Tamari sauce, brown rice vinegar
- ¼ C.dry roasted cashews
- Season salmon pieces with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil.
- Add salmon and brown, cook 2 minutes on each side.
- After the first flip, add snow peas and carrots.
- After the second flip, add ginger and garlic.
- Gently mix.
- Add tamari and brown rice vinegar (to taste).
- Place lid on pan and steam for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in cashews and scallions.
- Toss to combine.