- ½ medium bell pepper , green
- 1 onion ,yellow
- 2 oz ham , lean , reduced sodium
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 medium eggs(1 whole , 2 whites)
- 2 oz cheddar cheese , low-fat
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 4 tbsp salsa
- Wash bell pepper and onion ,peel onion . Chop bell pepper and onion finely . Choap hm. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a non-stick skillet over medium – low heat.
- In a medium bowl , whisk the egg with the bell pepper , onion and ham.
- Pour the mixture into the skilllet and cook , stirring, until eggs are set to desired firmless ,about 1 – ½ to 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and season with black pepper
- Diviing the egg mixture evently , place it down the center of each tortilla; sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon of salsa.
- Roll up each tortilla burrito style and serve.