A delicious dose of very healthy fat and protein!
- Servings: 12-14
- 1 C. unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1 ½ C. raw macadamia nuts
- ¾ C. melted coconut oil
- 1tbsp. chia seeds
- Pinch of sea salt
- Heat oven to 350o. Put coconut flakes on a baking sheet and toast until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Line a 8” x 8” pan with parchment.
- Process nuts and oil in a food processor until smooth. Add coconut flakes and chia seeds and pulse a few times.
- Pour into the pan. Sprinkle with salt.
- Place in freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Cut into 12 bars.
frozen coconut bar, Healthy Snack