My favorite cornbread stuffing is so simple to make and tastes amazing! In order to make this delicious recipe a bit healthier I prefer to use organic to avoid the artificial ingredients and because most organic options are lower in sodium.
Reminder! This is not going to be a FIT recipe so be sure to set out your bottle of Advanced Formula Fat Fighters this Thanksgiving.
- 1 box of cornbread stuffing ( I used William Sonoma )
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups celery
- 1 cup onions
- 1 cup French’s onions
- 1/2 cup bacon bits
- pinch of summer savory spice
- Morton’s seasoning– sprinkle to taste
- salt/pepper to taste
- Mix well
- Cover with tinfoil
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees F
cornbread stuffing recipe, stuffing recipe, Thanksgiving recipe, thanksgiving stuffing recipe