- 2/3 cup almonds
- 1/3 cup cooked oatmeal
- 3 tbsp. agave or honey
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Ultimate Profit Chocolate Or vanilla
- ½ cup grain sweetend chocolate chips (or dairy free chips)
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix everything except the chocolate chips in the food processor. You should have a nice wet, sticky dough when you’re done.
- Using yours spatula, scrape dough into your mixing bowl and mix in chocolate chips.
- Spoon onto a parchment lined cookies sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- If you don’t want to use the chocolate chips, they could be very easily substitute with raisins, nuts or dried fruits of any kind.
Serves 24 brownles